Salem residents & property owners (with ID or tax bill) can recycle e-waste on the last Saturday of the quarter at Salem High School.
RECYCLE ANYTHING WITH A PLUG
* $20 for each TV or monitor
* $20 for each Freon appliance (fridge, AC, freezer, dehumidifier)
* $20 for exercise equipment (treadmill, bike, elliptical, etc.)
* Cash or check payable to vendor – RMG Enterprise
* All other electronics FREE: computer tower, laptop, tablet, cell phone, small appliances, household electronics, printer, fax, VCR, CD player, etc.
Please NO commercial drop offs or white goods (including washers, dryers, stoves). Call Waste Management at 800-972-4545 to schedule a free white goods curbside pickup.
NOTE: E-items containing mercury, along with CFL bulbs, can be brought to Salem DPS, 5 Jefferson Ave., during City business hours.